Rits Information Security is recruiting.
Rits Information Security Specialists is looking for information security consultants in both junior and senior positions. These are permanent fulltime positions based in Citywest Business Campus, Dublin.
The successful candidates will be responsible for delivering security related consulting services to our customers. As a member of our Consulting Team, you will be applying knowledge, expertise and managerial skills in planning, supervising and completing security assessments. The ability to interpret customerís business and IT risks will be an advantage.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a prerequisite for this position. The successful candidates will be customer focused and will be expected to be enthusiastic, friendly and confident.
Duties will include:
- Completion of technical security assignments
- Project management
- Formal reporting and presentation to clients
The ideal candidates should have:
- The Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- A Minimum of three years experience in MS server platforms and/or UNIX
- Experience working in a technically challenging environment
- General expertise in any/all of the following:
1) Communications and Internet protocols
2) Firewall and wireless technologies
3) Security policies, standards and implementation
4) Internet technologies, including TCPIP, HTTP and FTP
5) Microsoft products e.g. Exchange, OWA, SQL Server
6) Oracle and/or SQL databases
7) Remote access and VPNs
8) Application security assessments
9) Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS) audits
- Possess sound business security awareness and ability to develop security project methodologies and service offerings
- Possession of a CISA, CISSP or similar certification will be desirable.
Email : Vacancies@rits.ie
Salary : Varies depending on experience.